I have a mac notebook, bb Storm and I also use paralles so I can use Windows.

On my mac I downloaded Missing Sync - works great.

I purchased new programs for the Storm (ewallet) and I need to download to Windows which I did.

Now my Storm is not recognized. I did download to Windows BB Desktop Messenger.

How can I get all of this to work? Thank you in advance.
    04-07-09 10:02 AM
    I dont think you can use parallels for DM. I use bootcamp, and it works great. But i recall reading threads that say there is no support for syncing. you might be able to link with bluetooth and try it that way? But im pretty sure there is no support for parallels, fusion, or other applications like that
    04-07-09 10:04 AM
    I had zero luck trying to use DM with Parallels. Their tech support sucks too.

Just create a small boot camp partition and it will work like a charm.

I wasn't using bootcamp until I got a blackberry. I searched for a way to migrate my current Windows VM to bootcamp but it seemed incredibly convaluted and difficult and not guaranteed to work. Instead I just left it as is and created a new bootcamp partition. I was worried it was going to give me a hard time thinking I was trying to install my copy of windows on two seperate machines but I had no problems at all. Actually updating XP to SP3 did give a problem, but google found the fix for that problem and smooth sailing since. Have loaded OS and everything with no issues.
    04-07-09 10:10 AM
    How do I cread a boot camp partition? Once I do, do I reload my BB software? Thank you so much
    04-07-09 10:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD