I've been having major issues with my storm.

I couldn't find the desktop manager software for OSX 10.4.11 which is what I run at home so I loaded the windows software on my work pc and it went through all the updates and it actually seems to have fixed my phone issues. However the Media Manager Software is completely worthless.

All I want to do is get all my pictures off my phone and backed up. I have snap shots I took in Europe on my phone and I can't replace them so I don't want to lose them. But the Media Manager Software doesn't even recognize that I have a single picture on my phone. Neither does the device memory when I look at it from the my computer end. However when I unplug my phone from the computer all the pictures are there.

So I guess what I need help with is:

1. backing up all my photos with out having to email them one at a time which takes for ever.

2. how to have the phone set up to save my photos to the memory card instead of device memory so next time I can just remove the card to back up photos

3. is there desktop software for the storm for mac users who haven't upgraded to 10.5, does the media software for a mac actually work? because the pc software doesn't do anything.

Thanks for your help!!
    11-12-09 11:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD