When I plug my Storm into my MacBook pro, my mac doesnt find it, therefore wont sync and wont show up on my desktop, anyone help me?
    04-09-09 06:38 AM
    I posted some answers in the forum I linked below. I would simply write them in hereto you but there is other info in this forum for you to check out.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f62/jus...ognize-197804/
    04-09-09 07:30 AM
    Enable mass storage mode on your phone.
    04-09-09 08:33 AM
    Still isnt recognizing my phone, will this be anything to do with me not having a memory card?
    04-11-09 06:04 AM
    Still isnt recognizing my phone, will this be anything to do with me not having a memory card?
    Most likely yes, if you have PocketMac SyncManager.app installed it will sync.
    But if you install the media manager, your internal (blackberry memory) will show up and the media card if that was installed also will show up, but the blackberry will not sync with the media manager installed (it kind of takes over).

If this has been corrected please tell how? But for me this is how it works for us MAC people (the PC side has its flaws also).
    04-11-09 07:20 AM
    Hi,
    Mac OS-X 10.5.6 has a known issue which prevents You from seeing the internal memory of Your Storm. There seems to be a kind of workaround, but that does not work in every case:
    Set Your Storm to prompt You for Mass Storage Enable Yes or No when You connect the device to a computer. Hit "No" when asked if You want to activate it after connecting. Then unplug and replug the device and hit "Yes" when You are prompted the second time. Sometimes it works, sometimes not.

Be comforted: The OS-X update 10.5.7 seems to be near Golden Master, it will appear shortly. The developers were asked to test for USB mass storage issues... ;-))

If You want to know more about Your problem, read this thread:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f62/10-5-6-storm-121364/
    Last edited by pilotcap; 04-11-09 at 11:30 AM.
    04-11-09 11:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD