I have a Mac and I have the trial download of MissingSync. So far so good and I'm ready to buy the full licensed version (download).

QUESTION: Do I need to purchase it twice or can I use the same registration code and install the software on more than one computer? I have a laptop and a desktop computer (both Mac) that I want to have synced with my Blackberry on every connect.

I have tried contacting Mark/Space but got no answer. I think they're a bunch of guys that work out of a condo unit. Not bad just not responsive.

Thanks

ESCHUM
    08-03-08 06:27 PM
    Oh Dear God, if someone knows how to make my BB Curve 8330 and my brand new Mac Pro talk to each other, I would utterly greatful!
    08-03-08 10:01 PM
    wwwDOTmarkspaceDOTcom/missingsync_blackberryDOTphp

The Missing Sync for BlackBerry - Synchronize Mac OS X and BlackBerry

works beautifully with my MacBook Pro running OS 10.4.11

ESCHUM
    08-04-08 05:04 PM
    I'm sure this isnt the right place..but I'll take a stab at it anyway since eschum is here already...lol. Ok I'm looking to get another macbook...currently I run dual boot on all my machines. *sigh* yes i have a few pc's (8) but I only use them for one thing and they are all synergy. The mac i have is mommy's.....and id love another for me....is this program your talking about good enough to handle my BES?
    08-04-08 08:11 PM
    I downloaded a demo and it has worked great. You have to configure it a certain way within the application's preferences but other than that I am able to connect (only by USB cable) to sync contacts, calendars, music libraries from ITunes, photos. I suggest getting at least a 4GB miniSD card as you can't do anything without one anyway.
    08-04-08 08:17 PM
    Here is the link to the 15 day trial: wwwDOTmarkspaceDOTcom/downloadsDOThtml
    08-04-08 08:21 PM
    I downloaded a demo and it has worked great. You have to configure it a certain way within the application's preferences but other than that I am able to connect (only by USB cable) to sync contacts, calendars, music libraries from ITunes, photos. I suggest getting at least a 4GB miniSD card as you can't do anything without one anyway.
    get a microSD card... it will work better

As for Macs and Berries... I have been a Mac User my entire life.

Yeah, yeah... I am not an elitist and I know this does not make me special...

I actually run Windows XP Pro SP3 in VMWare Fusion for all of my Berry stuff! It is so much less of a headache. just my personal preference
    08-04-08 08:23 PM
    Eschum thanx for the info.
    Bmc ...we all know you are a soon to be god...you know your sh*&.
    I use Vitrual too...so you think its easier than the other proposed idea? All I REALLY have to do is have her able to backup since all my other crap is xp/linux based im ok. Just looking for an easeir solution.....then again I guess I could work on one for everyone that are mac users...isnt that hard.
    08-04-08 08:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD