Is anyone having luck syncing their 9530 running .230 with their Macs? If so, are you using Missing Sync?

I seemed to be unable to sync. I got Caught Exception errors with every attempt to sync. I loved .230, but I finally had to go back to Lyr's Hybrid 7v1 (syncs perfectly).

I had also tried BB DM for Mac leak, but it doesn't work with old or new OS's on my BB.

Any help is appreciated.

(Snow Leopard, by the way)
    09-21-09 08:23 AM
    Is anyone having luck syncing their 9530 running .230 with their Macs? If so, are you using Missing Sync?

I seemed to be unable to sync. I got Caught Exception errors with every attempt to sync. I loved .230, but I finally had to go back to Lyr's Hybrid 7v1 (syncs perfectly).

I had also tried BB DM for Mac leak, but it doesn't work with old or new OS's on my BB.

Any help is appreciated.

I've never had any luck using Missing Sync with anything. Period.
    09-21-09 09:33 AM
    What are you using to Sync? Also, obviously you have a Mac, but what OS are you using on your Mac and BB Storm?

Looking to find out where the Holy Grail is...
    09-21-09 09:41 AM
    This is very strange. I have two macs and both of them are running snow leopard. I downloaded the leaked DM and syncing worked flawlessly with my contacts and calendars and I'm running the new .230 as well. I also have missing sync, but I haven't tried using it with .230 yet. I'm sorry your having problems. I have no idea what the issue might be. Just thought I'd let you know that it should work.
    09-21-09 09:50 AM
    What are you using to Sync? Also, obviously you have a Mac, but what OS are you using on your Mac and BB Storm?

Looking to find out where the Holy Grail is...
    I have gmail and used Google sync to sync my calendar, contacts and email with Mac. It's not only great for sync but it's an excellent back up. For music there are two ways: RIM has a Blackberry Media Manager for Mac you can download. There is also a leaked DM for Mac that I got off the front page. I don't know what all you can do with that. If you can get the Mac to recognize the device, and I've only done that once then you can drag and drop items.

Also I use VMware....Do not use Parallels....to run Windows and I run DM off of that. But I only use that to upgrade/downgrade OS.
    09-21-09 09:53 AM
    Have you used other syncing software? I also use Spanning Sync - I am wondering if traces of one of these programs is a cause of BB DM issues.
    09-21-09 09:54 AM
    I have it working -- What I did was not restore my calendar and Addr. book DB's during my upgrade (well, I went back and zapped them later with DM to be honest) and then did a overwrite sync from my desktop. It seem to be working since.

p.s., I did the same thing with Bluetooth since my upgraded stereo head phones wouldn't work... After doing the same -- they work on .230
    09-21-09 12:30 PM
    I don't understand WHY i have these issues. I actually reinstalled 5.0.0.230 and tried resyncing. Perhaps I need to uninstall and reinstall Missing Sync... perhaps I was going in the wrong direction.

I am trying to just install ONE category of contacts now (about 7 in all) JUST to see if I can get it to work. My system is waiting for sync services to finish, and I'll know if I've got part of it working.

You are using Snow Leopard?
    09-21-09 12:34 PM

Any help is appreciated.

I am using it with my Macbook Pro and snow leopard. I dont have any issues, never have.

I just had to reset my bluetooth pairing after the upgrade.
    09-21-09 08:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD