Anyone else having trouble getting their .mac on their phone in a timely manner.
    My messages seem to be arriving up to an hour after they've been sent by someone.
    Not sure if it makes a difference if the sender is through major emails like Yahoo vs. cell carrier's like T-Mo emails for Sidekick.
    Either way it's kind of annoying, just wondering if I'm alone here or not.
    03-18-08 12:52 AM
    I get my .mac mail within minutes of my desktop getting it...sometimes almost just as fast!
    03-18-08 02:34 AM
    Anyone else having trouble getting their .mac on their phone in a timely manner.
    My messages seem to be arriving up to an hour after they've been sent by someone.
    Not sure if it makes a difference if the sender is through major emails like Yahoo vs. cell carrier's like T-Mo emails for Sidekick.
    Either way it's kind of annoying, just wondering if I'm alone here or not.
    i tried aol, .mac, and gmail. Of the 3, gmail was the quickest and aol was the slowest, leaving .mac in the middle. So what i did was forward all my .mac to my @blackberry.net email. Now its the quickest of the 3
    03-18-08 03:41 AM
    Log into your .mac account and click the mail tab, then preferences, other. Check forwarding, then add your blackberry address. Also, you probably want to leave a copy on the server if you want the messages to also show up in mac mail. You will get your mail instantly this way.
    03-18-08 06:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD