Sorry if this is a problem you have covered already: I know how some hate reposts.

I just got a new Mac and I am having problems. (well, new to mac and also still kinda new to BB)

I downloaded the Device Manager for Mac and I can get it to sync..but I can't get the playlist to the BB. It is a different looking "program" window so I am not even sure if I have the right one downloaded.

Thanks for any help.

Sheila

Breezss
    12-02-09 09:11 PM
    Sorry if this is a problem you have covered already: I know how some hate reposts.

I just got a new Mac and I am having problems. (well, new to mac and also still kinda new to BB)

I downloaded the Device Manager for Mac and I can get it to sync..but I can't get the playlist to the BB. It is a different looking "program" window so I am not even sure if I have the right one downloaded.

Thanks for any help.

Sheila

Breezss
    Did you download blackberry desktop manager for mac? Blackberry.com/mac

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-09 11:13 PM
    Yes, make sure that you have downloaded the official Desktop Manager for Mac, not by any other programs.
    12-02-09 11:49 PM
    Yes, I did. I don't know how to do a screen shot, or I would show you what it looks like. It is totally different from the windows one. I had a utilitie that I could drag and drop. In this one,I pick a play list, and hit sync. It says that it is sync's: takes about 8 seconds, and then says done. Look into my music file on my phone and nothing is there.
    12-02-09 11:59 PM
    Command-Shift-3 will take a screenshot. & I get what you are saying. Make sure that in the DM, under the Music section, you have actually clicked the checkbox next to the playlist name.
    12-03-09 12:02 AM
    Thank you everyone. I have a screen shot, but the only way I know how to post a picture is thru photobucket and it is down tonight. Will post the screen shot when I get up tomorrow afternoon before work. All this so I can make a few ringtones...shesshhhh..
    12-03-09 02:14 AM
    Well, after all day and all the head games, all of a sudden it worked. Go figure.

Thank you for at least attempting to help. I am so ignorant when it comes to the BB world and the Mac world, but I am trying!!

Sheila

breezss
    12-03-09 03:16 AM
    Glad to hear you got it to work. And no problem, alwyays here to help

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-09 01:03 PM
    Im a bit late but if you have any Mac questions feel free to PM me
    12-03-09 01:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD