I just came across this and checked it out. Seems like good deal for the price. A good portion of the proceeds also go to charity which is even better.

There are some referral features too that offer other free programs so we could all benefit from this as well.

Check it out:

MacHeist Bundle

and no...I do not have any ties to the site, I just stumbled upon it during the wee hours of the morning and thought it was a good deal.
    03-26-09 03:24 AM
    Looks like a good deal.. iSale is a nice app if you do alot of eBaying.. the animation app alone would make this worth it, just not sure how easy to use it is (or useful?)
    03-26-09 07:40 AM
    Looks like an interesting bundle. Sadly I've no use for none of that stuff. I did like the Big Bang Board Games but no way to purchase it separately.
    03-26-09 07:50 AM
    That package is a SMOKING DEAL !!! Like World of Goo is worth the price alone !!! So much cool stuff... I was gonna post it here but I got beat to it... AND the best thing a HUGE donation goes to charity ! It's AWESOME !!! If you thought about buying it.. DO IT... These guys make great stuff... Wire Tap is AWESOME... I use it for ring tones !!!
    03-26-09 11:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD