I haven't been able to sync my calendar with my storm since I downloaded this. Is anyone else having that problem? Had to use a backup, couldn't do one straight from ICAL. Using Snow Leopard and 5.0.0.230.
    Last edited by sechler; 09-29-09 at 06:06 AM.
    09-29-09 02:23 AM
    I've tried various OS on the phone and even though DM says it's sync the calendar I end up with nothing being sync'd as for iCal events. I am able to do contacts only nothing else will sync for me. I'm running .230 with SL also.

Let's hope this Oct 2nd release date holds, I sure would like full release and not a leaked version. Thankful for the leak but too many headaches.
    09-29-09 09:38 PM
    Mine says sync with Cal. Failed. Had to use backup to do mine.
    09-29-09 10:26 PM
    I wish mine would tell me failed and I would be happy and just chalk it up as being a beta and will work in final release. I get no errors and I get no events on my calendar on phone. Do you use the Wipe data on phone option?
    09-30-09 08:09 AM
    No, but like you said friday hopefully all will be fixed.
    09-30-09 09:32 AM
    I haven't been able to sync anything with the leaked DM. It worked the first two days and then after that every time I try to sync it just says "error, unable to sync, please retry." Hopefully the new version will be able to sync iCal no problem.
    10-01-09 05:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD