I just connected my 9000 and DM told me I had some updates. I clicked update then 3/4 of the way it gives me some error message and now when I try to turn my 9000 on it says Reload Software 507.

This is real nice... all my stuff is gone. Mac DM is such a worthless piece of software, a disgrace to the BB brand.
    01-07-10 12:46 PM
    I just connected my 9000 and DM told me I had some updates. I clicked update then 3/4 of the way it gives me some error message and now when I try to turn my 9000 on it says Reload Software 507.

This is real nice... all my stuff is gone. Mac DM is such a worthless piece of software, a disgrace to the BB brand.
    I hadn't done an upgrade in a while...so when I went to sync my 9700 it told me to upgrade both my desktop manager and my software. Same thing happened to me where it just stopped downloading three quarters of the way through. Best part is my mac wouldn't even recognize my phone afterwards. I had to reload the software with a PC. Do not upgrade to the new desktop manager. There are obviously issues with it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-07-10 07:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD