I am close to throwing my phone against the wall. I'll start by saying that I'm using a Mac and every "solution" that I've seen for my problem seems to be solved by the desktop manager which, for some reason, is not made for Macs. I was using pocketmac, and I hated it. I never got the results I was looking for, either duplicates of contacts, or calendar events or something. I tried Missing Sync and I'm not very happy there either.
    Yesterday I tried to sync my contacts and Missing sync deleted half of them from my computer. Luckily, and mysteriously they did not disappear from my phone. The only reason I could think of was that the Google App had synced with Entourage, and therefore kept my contacts. On the flipside, now I'm having all kinds of conflicts. I went through my Gmail contacts and corrected all of the contact info. I deleted everything from my Address book, and imported the contacts via vCard from Gmail account, so they are now identical.
    The problem is, in my phone I have duplicates and I'm not sure how. Is there an easy way to wipe out all contacts on my phone? I think, at this point, that it's the easiest way to go. I'm open to suggestions if anyone has a better idea. Thanks in advance.

(This is just me going on a rant...Of all the companies out there, and all the Mac users nowadays, I find it hard to believe that there are two apps that allow macs to talk to blackberries, and they both have issues. I've gone through and added pictures of contacts and such, and since the problems started occurring, and having to import vCards and stuff like that, I've lost all the work I've put into the contacts. There has to be a better way to do this)
    02-12-09 03:03 PM
    all i did was run BOOTCAMP assistant .. search for it. make a partiton bout 20 30 gb n installed vista .. ran vista put in the mac drivers n installed desktop manager
    02-12-09 04:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD