I have a Blackberry Storm that I sync with Pocket Mac. Does anyone know something... anything this? I do not have too many apps.... i have more than enough space... I have a memory card.... I have exhausted every area to look & Verizon has no clue how to help me. Blackberry only wants my credit card number. I am randomly losing phone contacts every time I sync. My settings are to sync both ways, so I don't know what else it could be. Tried something called "missing sync" & still had the same problems. Anything offered would be so appreciated. The last straw was when my dad had a medical emergency the other day & the Dr. had given me his home number "just in case". IT DUMPED THE WHOLE CONTACT! I replace them & sometimes they disappear again... sometimes it's a different one. There is no rhyme or reason to it.
    03-21-09 07:38 PM
    Try Google Sync...
    I gave up with pocket mac and that other trash I paid for...
    Missing Sync, ya thats' it...
    03-21-09 11:53 PM
    I have a Blackberry Storm that I sync with Pocket Mac. Does anyone know something... anything this? I do not have too many apps.... i have more than enough space... I have a memory card.... I have exhausted every area to look & Verizon has no clue how to help me. Blackberry only wants my credit card number. I am randomly losing phone contacts every time I sync. My settings are to sync both ways, so I don't know what else it could be. Tried something called "missing sync" & still had the same problems. Anything offered would be so appreciated. The last straw was when my dad had a medical emergency the other day & the Dr. had given me his home number "just in case". IT DUMPED THE WHOLE CONTACT! I replace them & sometimes they disappear again... sometimes it's a different one. There is no rhyme or reason to it.
    Pocket Mac and Missing Sync are going to fail you time and time again. As you saidm each day, something different in missing.

Here's the link to Google Sync- currently it's the best option.
    03-22-09 06:35 AM
    Is Pocket Mac what comes with a Blackberry when you buy it?

I'm hoping to win one soon off ebay cos i read they were compatible with Mac's!

Any problems connecting to iTunes or updating software on Blackberry Storm whilst connected via a Mac?
    03-22-09 09:37 AM
    The BlackBerry can not connect to iTunes

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-09 09:43 AM
    Has anyone been able to solve this yet? Missing Sync was a waste of money & now pocket mac does not even respond. I have even deleted & re-downloaded several times. Google Sync is not an option for me.... is there any hope? The phone is great but I have no options for syncing... so basically all I have is a very nifty phone w/ a pretty screen - period. HELP! I am technologically retarded (although not to the point I know when something is not working right) so simple terms would be appreciated.
    03-29-09 09:39 PM
    I'm sorry but your only options for syncing is Pocket Mac, Missing Sync or a friend with a windows PC. The one involving Google has been the way many BB/Mac users have had to go.

Anything else, I don't know about so someone more knowledgeable would have to chime in.
    03-29-09 11:06 PM
    FHPANGEL: I've been messing with this for 2 days now. I tried PocketMac and couldn't even get it to open, much less sync. I've read tons of posts on this forum and others. Google Sync is easy and it works. That is the hope for now, so maybe try to make it an option. Everything's free and relatively easy to do, and it works. Syncs both ways. It's sort of a go-between for your mac and Storm.
    03-29-09 11:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD