Hey guys,
    I'm new to Blackberry in general. I searched a little to find an answer before posting, but didn't find an answer I was looking for.

I purchased a theme that requires transferring from desktop to the blackberry. When I downloaded the them it created a folder named "71" that contains .alx files and .cod files. Now I need help figuring out how to load the theme on my phone. Can anyone help? Thank you in advance...
    04-08-09 05:16 PM
    NOt going to happen that I know of. Pocket Mac will only do personal info and the software that comes with the BB will not work on a MAC.
    04-08-09 05:42 PM
    well, i work on a pc at work. so i can just put the folder on a jump drive and load it at work from the pc right? so can someone guide me from here?
    04-08-09 05:50 PM
    Should be possible afaik, only I am currently not at home to walk you through step by step. Themes are handled by BB like any other program and yes, Pocket Mac can install those... Please PM me, so that I won't forget to walk you through firs
    t thing tomorrow morning. Sleep tight!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-09 05:56 PM
    Here are the instructions.

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...ckberry-themes

Scroll down to the part titled "Installation via BlackBerry Desktop Manager". You will need to install BlackBerry Desktop Manager first.
    04-08-09 06:19 PM
    OK so I've loaded the theme via pocketmac through the utilities menu. Now when I go into themes on my BB nothing shows up. I can't find where it downloaded to..
    04-09-09 04:37 PM
    What OS version number is on the phone? 4.2, 4.3, 4.5?

Is that the same as the OS for which the theme was designed?

Since your profile doesn't say what device you have, did you make sure that they were for your specific device model?
    04-09-09 05:15 PM
    OS is 4.5. It's a Curve 8330.
    From what I remember the theme was for OS 4.2 and up. It's one of the themes that looks like a mac os. animated dock or something like that. animate_dock_7100_os421_mmmooo.alx
    04-09-09 05:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD