I've been trying various methods of getting my iTunes playlists on my Bold (will be switching to a 9500 when my unlock code arrives) and have had no luck. I've tried the following -
    1. Missing Sync
    I have tired syncing the playlists with missing sync but it only manages to sync 3 playlists and then stops. Has anyone managed to sync all their music to their BB using Missing Sync? Any of the playlists that do sync don't actually work in the media player either.
    2. Media Sync
    I have VMWare Fusion running using XP on my Boot Camp partition. I have iTunes pointing to my music folder on my OSX partition. I have Desktop Manager 4.7 installed and have had no issues updating my OS (currently on 210 Beta). Media Sync will open, connect to my bold and list my iTunes playlists but all the playlists are greyed out and say the have zero songs in them and I can't select them.
    At the minute I'm dragging and dropping to the memory card and creating automatic playlists but it would be much less hassle to just sync my iTunes playlists.
    Any help greatly appreciated - this is driving me nuts!
    12-14-08 05:22 PM
    On my storm, I had to activate mass storage mode on the BB. Then eject it.. then sync with missing sync...
    12-18-08 07:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD