I just ordered one of the new Mac book pro's to replace my Home/work laptop.

I just read on the Blackberry website that you can either have pocketberry OR media sync... if both are loaded on a mac only one will work.

So... for you mac user's; is there anyway to be able to sync my phone, calendar, contacts etc. and still be able to sync with ITunes and get all my songs, album art work etc?

Thanks.
    06-10-09 04:05 PM
    I'm pretty sure Missing Sync will do all that for you. It's what I use and I've had no problems with it at all.
    06-10-09 04:19 PM
    I just ordered one of the new Mac book pro's to replace my Home/work laptop.

I just read on the Blackberry website that you can either have pocketberry OR media sync... if both are loaded on a mac only one will work.

So... for you mac user's; is there anyway to be able to sync my phone, calendar, contacts etc. and still be able to sync with ITunes and get all my songs, album art work etc?

Thanks.
    PocketMac is FREE and works great!
    06-10-09 07:29 PM
    Pocketmac will do that with iTunes, but only songs without the DRR (or whatever) protection.
    06-10-09 09:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD