Is is possible to install videos & music using my Mac? How?
    01-21-08 03:47 PM
    I use the mass storage feature- just like dropping files in a flash drive. Alternately you could get a card reader for the Micro SD card, but that would require taking your phone apart every time you wanted to change your playlist.
    02-09-08 08:01 PM
    if you have bluetooth you can always send them over that way, which is what I do with my pearl and my iMac.
    02-14-08 09:04 AM
    Joe, If it isn't to much trouble, being I'm new to Mac's, maybe post a little how to? Doesn't have to be to layed out. Just some general info.
    Settings, both on BB and Mac?
    Thanks!
    02-14-08 09:14 AM
    I use the mass storage feature- just like dropping files in a flash drive. Alternately you could get a card reader for the Micro SD card, but that would require taking your phone apart every time you wanted to change your playlist.
    How do you use the BB as mass storage, I can't find it after i plug it even but everything works fine when i use pocketmac to sync.
    02-14-08 07:54 PM
    I have a Pearl, not sure with a Curve, but I'm sure it's close.
    Options>Media Card>Mass Storage Mode Support: On

Also be aware, there is an issue using the Pearl in Mass Media mode. Seems to lock up and go into a constant reboot cycle. So I can't use it.
    You might be able to on the curve. So in the same settings, just in case,
    Set Auto Enable Mass Storage Mode When Connected: Prompt
    02-14-08 08:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD