Just bought an incase cover for my mac laptop. these things are awsome. I highly recommend one. Wish they made them for BB.
    07-18-08 06:05 PM
    Yeah...I have one for my MacBook....hard case....in purple (fav color) its sweet! Poeple comment on it all the time! On top of that I carry the macbook in an InCase slim felt lines shoulder bag...gel padding and all...its fantastic they make great products :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-08 06:17 PM
    I have the Incase neoprene sleeve for my MacBook. My local Apple store gets a lot of Incase. I'm waiting for them to get the red or pink hardcase.

07-18-08 06:54 PM
    yeah I have the clear one but I am about to see if I can get a green one.
    07-20-08 09:55 AM
    I was reading the reviews on this on the Apple Store website. It was getting mixed reviews...how is this case compared to a Best Skins Ever?
    07-20-08 06:31 PM
    I have a speck see-thru hot pink case on my white macbook...

07-20-08 09:04 PM
    I have a neoprene green case for my BlackBook that I like very much. I use when traveling with my lappy for some extra padding in my bag (since we're naming brands, a Timbuk2 large laptop messenger). I wish it had a pocket for a mouse or charger, but Incase has other cases for that.
    07-21-08 06:04 PM
    I have a black neoprene case for my macbook. The case has significantly more padding than most cases on the market and the soft lining protects my macbook from scratches. I am very happy with this case.
    07-23-08 03:09 AM
    I have the black neoprene case for my MacBook which is wonderful, but the black hardshell case doesn't fit properly. The lower left corner of the lid never fastens no matter what I do. Its a shame, it really is a beautiful case.
    07-23-08 07:25 AM
    I just got the purple case; the bottom sees to be a little big on my macbook causing it to slightly pop off? any ideas?
    07-23-08 07:21 PM
    Can anyone recommend a good quality clear case for my Bold?
    04-20-09 05:30 PM
    Still looking for a case for my MacBook Pro... N O B O D Y sells ANYTHING yet for it ...
    04-20-09 09:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD