I've only had my BB Tour for a week, I'm also new to the BB,but am am running pretty well. There's only 2 things I can't do. One is I was using Pocket Quicken on my Palm to use Quicken on my Palm and sync with Quicken on my Mac. I don't think there's anything I can do about this, but curious if there is.
    I also have a Spreadsheet I would like to import. It's a simple SS, no calculations, just data. I was using HanDBase (not compatable). I noticed there's an app on my BB from DataViz on my BB. It has something I think will import an Excel SS. Mine was made with iWork Numbers. I think if I save as an ASCII file, i have a shot. But don't have a clue as to how to get it into my BB. Can anyone tell me how.
    Thanks
    10-03-09 07:59 PM
    did you try using sheet to go to open the file?
    10-04-09 08:20 PM
    did you try using sheet to go to open the file?
    Yes, I have gotten farther since my post. I exported my SS in iWorks Numbers as an xls file. I can't get it directly from my computer to Sheets to Go, so I emailed it to myself as an attachment. When it tries to open I get a message "internal error has occurred (2004), but if I open the attachment it works. This would be acceptable, not ideal, if I didn't have to go to the email and open every time I wanted to open. It's in Media card/Blackberrry/documents/Up, but won't open without the getting the error message. I wonder if there's a way to to put the icon for the xls file somewhere more convenient.
    Thanks for any insight you can lend.
    10-05-09 06:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD