So thank God for the Bootcamp program, I'm able to run XP on my iMac. The problem I am having is my wireless mighty mouse. I set it up in XP to run without needing a pass key but after a moment or two a window pops up asking me for the pass key to allow the mouse to connect to the computer. No matter what I do I cannot get it to work. Anyone found a solution to this problem before?
    09-29-08 12:15 AM
    Well this is super..
    09-30-08 03:04 AM
    All I can think is to install the MightyMouse in XP first, did it come with any software?
    09-30-08 12:57 PM
    Well this is super..
    Why not have some patience??

Your tone and attitude of this post really pushes people away from helping, even if they know the answer. I mean... you posted this on a BlackBerry forum and expected to get an answer about a very specific Mac/BootCamp issue.

1) Someone needs to be running XP in BootCamp (P.I.T.A.)

2) They also need the wireless BlueTooth MightyMouse

I have no problems using my wireless MightyMouse with both Parallels and VMWare Fusion running Windows XP Pro SP3. There should be no problems in BootCamp either... I would think.
    09-30-08 12:59 PM
    Why not have some patience??
    I'm not a doctor..

BLah.... I tried everything I could think of. Its a no go. The keyboard connects for about 10 minutes now and then disconnects and its done...
    09-30-08 01:53 PM
    solution: quit using bootcamp, use VMWare, run xp when needed in a window instead of having to reboot the whole machine....
    10-07-08 05:30 PM
    yeah i would recommend you get Parallels 3.0 solely because of the coherence mode which lets you run OSX and XP simultaniously on one window. Like right now i currently have my OSX dock on the right side and my XP bar at the the bottom and when i click the start menu everything is all on the same screen. look into it, well worth it.
    10-09-08 04:09 PM
    you can do that with vmware too, unity mode, I've heard a few people comment on how they've had some trouble with parallels but none with vmware....what would make the difference for me is if parallels actually lets windows see the full capabilities of the vid card......
    10-09-08 05:14 PM
    does VMware have USB support?
    10-09-08 05:25 PM
    full.....and you can tell it which devices to leave on the native machine and which to pull to it, as well as the optical drive doing the same....
    10-23-08 04:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD