I'm using PocketMac SyncManager to sync my BB Curve to my MacBook Pro and I'm having issues. I only need to sync my contacts and tasks...everything else I don't care about. Contacts go over fine, but my tasks get stuck. It just hangs and hangs...I checked the logs and it stops at "synchronizing tasks". I have iCalTasks checked as what I want to use to sync my tasks to. Do I need to download an addon for iCal for this to work? I opened iCal and I don't see any Tasks section. I'm new to the Mac scene...if you can't tell already. HELP!!!
    03-06-08 11:25 PM
    Same thing happens to me. The only thing I'm disappointed with is the lack of Mac support.
    03-07-08 07:25 PM
    With pocketmac, you are able to select what you want to sync. Select the berry and you should see each area that you would like to sync and what programs you woud like to sync it with.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-08 11:25 PM
    Ive never had these problems. The tasks will sync over if you have them marked.
    03-23-08 11:33 PM
    with iCal they are called "To Do" isnt it?
    03-24-08 09:58 AM
    Yea its called "To Dos" in iCal, but PocketMac has it listed as iCalTasks in the Tasks tab. PocketMac openly admits on their site that it's software is not compatible with Entourage 2008 yet.
    03-24-08 11:29 AM
    Ok..i have my tasks syncing fine with iCal's "To Do's" and also my notes are syncing fine with Stickies....

Check it out....pocketsync isnt all that bad,,,

eR
    03-24-08 05:07 PM
    I had trouble with Pocket Mac stalling while syncing tasks as well. I just decided not to sync tasks and it finally worked. I'm going to give it another try to sync tasks and see what happens.
    03-24-08 05:40 PM
    I had trouble with Pocket Mac stalling while syncing tasks as well. I just decided not to sync tasks and it finally worked. I'm going to give it another try to sync tasks and see what happens.
    Remember with it is iCal "To Do" - PS calls it iCalTasks which really doesnt exist...

Try creating a new "To Do" on iCal and check it out...it does sync...if it doesnt work I would uninstall PS and DL the version off the BB site.

eR
    03-24-08 08:09 PM
    The best advice I ever received on this forum was to pony up and pay the $39 or whatever it was/is for Missing Sync. I have had zero syncing issues with MS after nightmare episodes with PM. Pay zero get zero, in this case, in my opinion.
    03-24-08 09:36 PM
    The best advice I ever received on this forum was to pony up and pay the $39 or whatever it was/is for Missing Sync. I have had zero syncing issues with MS after nightmare episodes with PM. Pay zero get zero, in this case, in my opinion.
    But does MissingSync work with Entourage?
    03-24-08 09:40 PM
    It has an Entourage Notes icon. That's about all I know. If you want me to look up something more about it, I can, if you would like. I am a relative newbie
    03-24-08 10:52 PM
    All I know is that the recent version of PocketMac I DL'ed off the BB site has Entourage boxes to check when syncing...
    03-25-08 09:53 AM
    You guys may want to check out RexWireless. They have two products IdeaMatrix and ToDoMatrix. This offers a lot of flexibility for your tasks. It wirelessly syncs to Rex's website, you can work on your tasks on your BB or from your destop. I've been using it for about a year an I love it.
    04-07-08 11:15 PM
    Same problem here. Freezes while trying to synchronize the tasks. No error message or anything. Just hangs and hangs and hangs.
    06-02-08 04:21 AM
    What do you mean "pay zero, get zero"??? I paid $200 for this phone with the understanding that it was a smart phone that would sync with my computer. Now I have to plunk down more money just to get it to work?!?!?
    06-02-08 04:24 AM
    I'm just going to buy an iPhone. I use a Mac and if the Blackberry people don't give a damn about me then I'll take my business elsewhere.
    06-02-08 04:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD