i am having troubles syncing ical using the DTM.... it seems to only sync one way, from the computer to the BB, not from the BB to the computer...

I was excited for the release of this, but now I'm not so sure.

please help
    10-03-09 01:14 AM
    i am having troubles syncing ical using the DTM.... it seems to only sync one way, from the computer to the BB, not from the BB to the computer...

I was excited for the release of this, but now I'm not so sure.

please help
    So please give OS, device, etc. Then tell us what you did (and what settings you used....esp. advanced settings). You should get a drop-down that lets you select no sync or two-way sync. When you select two-way and click the sync button you should get a screen that asks if you want to merge or replace device info. Are you selecting merge? Did you have the replace device data box checked under advanced settings?
    10-03-09 12:17 PM
    So please give OS, device, etc. Then tell us what you did (and what settings you used....esp. advanced settings). You should get a drop-down that lets you select no sync or two-way sync. When you select two-way and click the sync button you should get a screen that asks if you want to merge or replace device info. Are you selecting merge? Did you have the replace device data box checked under advanced settings?
    sorry, I should've included that info earlier, here it is: my mac os is 10.5.7, my BB Tour is v4.7.1.40, and it is the new DTM released on Oct. 2.

when I sync i sync 2 ways, all calendars is selected (but I only have the home calendar) under the advanced settings I have sync all events selected, but the box "replace all calendar events on this blackberry device" is NOT selected, because wouldn't that replace the events on the BB with the events on my computer. I use the calendar on the BB more than ical, so I want to update my ical with my BB calendar. hope that all makes sense......

will wait to hear.
    10-03-09 11:29 PM
    Unfortunately your only option is to merge...what I would do is first back-up the BB, then try the merge and if it wrecks your BB just revert to the back-up.
    10-03-09 11:53 PM
    I have .231 and using dm with snow leopard. Everything syncs fine. What kind of mods do you have on your phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-04-09 12:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD