I cant download it to my mac--says that I need to upgrade my version....not to sound dumb but.......how? and is it worth it? what else can I use for itunes?
    04-20-09 06:50 PM
    itunes is not a media syns for the BB....

What are you trying to do exactly?
    04-20-09 08:40 PM
    there is a download called media sync for bb on blackberry.com--it says its for use with itunes on a mac, but it wont install on my mac. I want to have some music on my bb.
    04-20-09 08:57 PM
    I have a Mac and media sync. To be quiet honest I'd rather just drag and drop the music. When I used media sync to put some of my iTunes music it would only show for a little while then be gone from the media player. If I explored the media card it was still there, even after multiple battery pulls and removal of the memory card. I went back to drag and drop because it doesn't give me any problems. I just didn't like knowing that I had 600 or so songs on there and only 350 songs show in media player. And no they weren't DRM because I don't have any DRM music in my iTunes. That is my two cents hope it helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-20-09 09:30 PM
    Just drag and drop the music... It's much better...
    and BRAINLESS !!!
    04-21-09 12:14 AM
    It's not better if you want to have playlists intact. Maybe you need to upgrade your iTunes version? Go up to your apple menu and run software update and see what you get. Although I can't imagine why that would prevent you from even downloading it.
    04-21-09 12:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD