hey guys ive got a 9500. i started having problems with my media card. normally after watching a movie i would delete the movie to get more space.
    but when i do that either on the phone or on computer.. the memory doesn't actually go up. ive tried changing sim cards but they're both the same. i have two 8gig media cards but they're both down to like 100mb and 41mb. and i've tried deleting music as well.. but the memory doesnt go up.
    is there a way to reformat the sd cards.. or maybe other solutions? thanks
    bryan
    09-08-09 01:24 AM
    Never had that happen, but if you want to format just go to options-memory, and then highlight the media card, bring up the menu, and click on format. Then it will ask you if you want to format mthe card or the device memory. Obviously you will click on the card and then it will ask you if you're sure, and you say yes...

That's it.
    09-08-09 01:43 AM
    Check on the side of your cards and see if it has a little switch that slides up and down.some memory cards have that so you can lock them and nothin can get deleted off them just slide it theother way and try again

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-09 01:44 AM
    If you are using a Mac, you need to empty your trash after deleting files from your memory card (before you eject). If you don't, it just deletes the alias from the card and keeps the data. I'm can't remember if Windows works the same way or not, but I assume it does.
    09-08-09 01:52 AM
    thanks a lot greg.
    i am using a mac and i tried emptying the bin and it worked great. thanks again.
    09-08-09 07:49 AM
    I edited the title to make it more helpful to the next Mac user.
    09-08-09 07:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD