I am syncing a fresh new 8320 and it seems like the syncing is taking forever. All that I am syncing are my calendar events and my contacts in Address Book. I canceled it the first time after I let it sit for 20 minutes, and it synced everything, expect for my contacts (it only loaded 3 random ones...). Its now sitting at "Synchronizing Data" and it just sits there. Its not frozen, it just continues to do nothing.

What "data" is it syncing or what am I doing wrong? I already paid for and tried "The Missing Sync" and that it not working either (refund please). Please help, I HAVE NO CONTACTS!
    03-03-09 12:33 PM
    bump! i'm having the same issues as well.
    05-02-09 10:11 AM
    What information are you trying to sync and which Programs? I have an 8310 and it had problems with notes and the Safari Bookmarks. After I disabled those it works like a charm. However, if I may propose: You can have OTA synching with Google Sync, since the adress book and iCal both integrate with google. Best of all: for me it works seamless and it's free too...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-02-09 10:18 AM
    I am trying one more time, but we're talking hours of sync time with no alerts as to what is going on. It really is some hastily put-together software. This is the one maddening thing about Macs -- they're built perfectly, but the development teams are tiny and not funded properly.

After this, I'll be downloading "The Missing Sync". I think you basically get what you pay for in regards to mac support for virtually anything.
    09-14-09 04:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD