Hallo...

i am a new member here and i am a new blackberry user.
    I already using pocketmac and its work perfect in my Macbook Pro.
    now my question is how to install sofware from the Macbook Pro to my Blackberry Bold. because it didn't work in pocketmac

Thanks
    Thomas Kurniadi
    01-28-09 12:12 PM
    can't... sorry... best bet is to get a legitimate copy of windows, buy parallels, fusion, or any other program like those, install windows and utilize Desktop Manager on windows.. or utilize Boot Camp.

it sucks, but were all here together waiting for something to be implemented...
    01-28-09 03:03 PM
    can't... sorry... best bet is to get a legitimate copy of windows, buy parallels, fusion, or any other program like those, install windows and utilize Desktop Manager on windows.. or utilize Boot Camp.

it sucks, but were all here together waiting for something to be implemented...
    Damm... why mac didn't make a team work with blackberry (RIM)
    01-29-09 10:04 AM
    Rumors are RIM is working on it....On the other hand, what good did rumors brought us in the past.....

I use VMware and that works great!
    02-01-09 12:39 PM
    things to my pc, and now doesn't work.
    02-01-09 01:26 PM
    things to my pc, and now doesn't work.
    I agree. I have had both and VMWare is by far the better option for a BB user. Much more customizable.
    02-04-09 08:16 AM
    Sorry this is a little off topic.. If I install VMware, do I need to have a Windows CD to install as my OS?
    02-06-09 09:34 AM
    Sorry this is a little off topic.. If I install VMware, do I need to have a Windows CD to install as my OS?
    It depends. If you have and ISO that the program could use then it will go ahead and do so, otherwise you will need the CD to install your copy of windows. Along with your "valid" serial of course (wink, wink).

02-06-09 09:36 AM
    Yeppers. VMWare is nothing more than a virtual DOS computer that will run when you open it. Without an operating system, there's little you can do.
    02-11-09 11:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD