I have a work-around for those of you wishing to avoid most of the problems with PocketMac and Missing Sync.

First, I use Mac 0S X 10.5.6 - iCal, Address Book.
    My BB is a Storm 9530, 4.7.0.113.

However, this should work for most everyone. I use Spanning Sync to sync my iCal/Address info to a Google calendar/address book. It is not free, but it works.

Then, I use Google sync (for Blackberry) to sync my Blackberry to my Google Cal.

Pros: Wireless sync!, Bi-Directional, Contact and iCal syncing. Automatic.
    Cons: No task syncing, no note syncing, $ for Spanning Sync.

However, I still use MissingSync 1.03 for the above two items so that I get the best of both worlds. However, if you are using Funambol, you can do with Google sync.

Just an FYI.

I tried the new Missing Sync 2.03, and am so far unimpressed with this new version. I know they'll fix it, but until then, I find this works well. I am hoping that eventually Google works with Tasks and Notes.
    04-11-09 11:57 AM
    I tried the new Missing Sync 2.03, and am so far unimpressed with this new version. I know they'll fix it, but until then, I find this works well. I am hoping that eventually Google works with Tasks and Notes.
    You're not the only one unimpressed and it doesn't appear that Mark/Space is in any hurry to fix Missing Sync.
    04-11-09 07:35 PM
    I use Spanning Sync to sync my iCal/Address info to a Google calendar/address book. It is not free, but it works.

Google has since opened up CalDAV and you can now sync your Google Calendar with iCal for free

Google Sync - Collaboration
    04-12-09 07:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD