I can't get missing sync or that other software that apple offered before they came out with the new Desktop Manager to work for me. Both work perfect with my 8100 but neither even connect to my new 9700. What can I do?
    11-20-09 09:55 AM
    I can't get missing sync or that other software that apple offered before they came out with the new Desktop Manager to work for me. Both work perfect with my 8100 but neither even connect to my new 9700. What can I do?
    I assume you mean PocketMac which is a RIM product (not apple)...in any case does your 9700 show up on the desktop of your mac? Do you have a media card installed? If not fix that first.
    11-20-09 10:38 AM
    Upgrade your OS on a PC.

MacDM bricked my Tour. Fixed it on a PC.
    11-20-09 10:39 AM
    yeah i have a card installed and It shows up. My PC has Ubuntu on it. I have no windows machines in my household. Linux based only.
    11-20-09 11:16 AM
    PocketMac is not a RIM product. They just offered it on their website because they didn't have a product. Now they do have a product. It's called Blackberry Desktop Manager for Mac. But it doesn't run on Tiger. You have to have Leopard. Upgrade to Leopard, and you can update the software from your Mac using BBDM for Mac. Otherwise, you have to use a windows machine. PocketMac does not have the functionality to upgrade software.
    11-20-09 01:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD