I am not touching Snow Leopard since obviously RIM knows jack about designing Mac software. Apple knows what they are doing. But todays BB DM wiped out my calendar, my tasks, and my notes on my DM. Thank goodness the data is still in my BB, but I am afraid with RIM's next genius update that will go, so I need to get the old version back. I need to use the installer as I dont think Time machine will do the job considering the system files.

Thanks,

John
    04-25-10 05:53 AM
    If you want to downgrade, I would use AppZapper to remove the current version, which will delete all .PLIST files, and then download the 1.0 DM from FFF's link above.

Then when the app prompts for update, just disregard.

Outside of TimeMachine, I always go into each app, Calendar, Contacts and create my own personal backup files, before I sync my BB device. Like you, I am quite paranoid about BB DM jacking up my contacts and calendar.
    05-07-10 09:57 AM
    Outside of TimeMachine, I always go into each app, Calendar, Contacts and create my own personal backup files, before I sync my BB device. Like you, I am quite paranoid about BB DM jacking up my contacts and calendar.
    +1
    Can't be too careful..
    05-15-10 12:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD