Here's the deal: BB Tour/VZW. iBook G4, running OSX Tiger 10.xx. Missing Sync 2.02. The tour's speaker gave it up yesterday, so I've got a replacement on the way. So, I've got to get my contacts and calendars over onto the new device. I've searched as best as I can here and on the MarkSpace website, but I can't find out how to do this. Fortunately, I don't have any music or any significant number of photos, and those will migrate when I swap the memory card in anyway.

If somebody can steer me as to how to do this or to directions on how to, I'd appreciate it.
    12-03-09 11:02 AM
    Can you upgrade to, at least, Panther 10.5.x? DM for Mac is supported there and you can restore, assuming you have a current DB. Alternatively, if you have access to a PC you can do it that way through DM. Hope that helps..
    12-03-09 11:14 AM
    Well, that's throwing the cost of an OS after the cost of MissingSync, and I don't need the new OS. It's gotta be possible to port the data over, otherwise what good's the backup/sync? I just don't know how to do it, since the application "looks for" the SN of the dead BB, not the replacement. I also figured the answer would be faster from this forum than from MarkSpace.
    12-03-09 11:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD