my curve 8310 was borrowed by my sister...
    and she put a password on it. her friends got a hold of it password bfaljhslkfjhdalkjf and then after the 10th try it went into clear mode or whatever and then eventually got into this. not sure of details but i got it back like this.
    how do i fix this when i am using a mac operating system? (macbook running on osx leopard)

thanks for any help or suggestions.!

-emma

<3myberry
    02-14-09 10:30 AM
    As far as I know an OS cannot be re-installed from a MAC computer. This is not good thing.

You can try to do it online here, not sure it will work though

Updates

Read before trying. You might need to get your hands on a PC or get the device replaced
    Last edited by lastraid; 02-14-09 at 10:44 AM.
    02-14-09 10:41 AM
    Oh man I would be so mad! I am sorry I can't help you but hopefully someone on here can.. They are pretty savvy
    02-14-09 10:42 AM
    yeah basically i think i am screwed unless i can get my hands on someone's PC that will let me install the software. and such.
    is it complicated to reload the OS onto the curve? if i can get my hands on a pc. hopefully i can use my boyfriends. but i'm not sure if it'll work. because pc's are so slow i get so frustrated haha.

otherwise... still is open if anybody knows how to fix it using a mac... PLEASE LET ME KNOW

-emma

<3myberry
    02-14-09 10:50 AM
    help me plisssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    my javelin error reload software 513
    01-25-10 08:25 PM
    As a Mac user, this is one of my biggest gripes too. The installer software needs to be run on a PC. I've tried using Boot Camp and Parallels as well with no luck. Finally used a friend's laptop and it worked flawlessly. Even though everything is already cleared I would still do a wipe on it with BBSAK (PC), download the current version software, and then install it. Hopefully you have a current backup of your contacts and everything.
    01-25-10 08:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD