First of all, I'm on a Mac, if that makes any difference. My question is how do I delete themes that I've downloaded onto my Blackberry Curve 8330? There's no delete option when I click the menu button, and clicking the 'del' key doesn't do anything either. Cause now my memory is full and I cannot receive text messages. Help please!!
    10-25-08 09:20 PM
    Go to options->advanced options->applications then find the theme, hit the BB button, select delete and hit it, might make you reboot after.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-25-08 09:22 PM
    Go to options->advanced options->applications then find the theme, hit the BB button, select delete and hit it, might make you reboot after.

This doesnt work when you install the theme thru pocketmac.

I found pocketmac to be very tempermental. Sometimes it would uninstall the theme, other times it said it did, but it didn't, other times it reset my berry...and 1% of the time it would actually delete it!

I avoid installing themes thru pocketmac.

If you installed OTA then SLVR is right on how to delete the theme, but if u installed ZIP via pocketmac good luck

You would go to "Utilities">"Uninstall Software From Device">then choose the software u want to uninstall.
    10-25-08 09:45 PM
    Hmmm, thanks shortstop, had no idea pocketmac made things different.

10-25-08 11:40 PM
    Hmmm, thanks shortstop, had no idea pocketmac made things different.

yea pocketmac is pretty useless. I sync maybe 1x a month, but i never install themes or other zip files thru it anymore. Causes too many issues.
    10-26-08 11:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD