This is a lil off beat,but I need help.I'm positive sombody out there knos bout itunes and the ipod classic,well I bought this ipod classic (30 gb) and its got this other dudes name on it reason bein is I got it from a pawn shop,I've downloaded i tunes and I've downloaded all my songs witout a hitch,problem is,I can't find out how to erase this dudes name,and his pics.heck I can't even get my pics on there but the songs sync up fine,does anione no how to erase pics and name from ipod classic?????

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-20-09 08:22 PM
    1. You go to the "Off Topic" section and post this there.

2. You post this in the "Off Topic" section.
    12-20-09 08:24 PM
    Moved to the Mac Forum. Changed the thread title to one that is more informative
    and search-able. You're on your own with spelling and grammar
    12-20-09 08:29 PM
    Moved to the Mac Forum. Changed the thread title to one that is more informative
    and search-able. You're on your own with spelling and grammar
    12-20-09 08:29 PM
    This is a lil off beat,but I need help.I'm positive sombody out there knos bout itunes and the ipod classic,well I bought this ipod classic (30 gb) and its got this other dudes name on it reason bein is I got it from a pawn shop,I've downloaded i tunes and I've downloaded all my songs witout a hitch,problem is,I can't find out how to erase this dudes name,and his pics.heck I can't even get my pics on there but the songs sync up fine,does anione no how to erase pics and name from ipod classic?????

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    start here

here is the rename instructions

remove pics
    12-20-09 09:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD