Whats goin on? I recently bought a macbook and have used fusionware for my updates and etc but im getting tired of using it, mainly because it slows my mac speed slightly. I downloaded Pocketberry and the updated driver off Blackberry's website and still, I can't get my computer to recognize my phone. What am I doing wrong or is this just a reason for it not working?
    05-02-09 08:42 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f62/

Make sure the BB is in Mass Storage Mode...
    05-02-09 08:44 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f62/

Make sure the BB is in Mass Storage Mode...

thanks you
    05-02-09 08:45 PM
    Whats goin on? I recently bought a macbook and have used fusionware for my updates and etc but im getting tired of using it, mainly because it slows my mac speed slightly. I downloaded Pocketberry and the updated driver off Blackberry's website and still, I can't get my computer to recognize my phone. What am I doing wrong or is this just a reason for it not working?

I was never able to get it to work well, sometimes yes, most of the time no. Then I bought Missing Sync. It works really well, every time. Also allows you to sync your call logs and text messages. The only downfall I found is you cannot use it to overwrite the computer with data from device, only the other way around.

Its awesome though and worth the $39.95

BlackBerry Sync Mac - Bluetooth sync for BlackBerry and Mac with iTunes, Entourage, iCal and iPhoto

Good luck.
    05-02-09 09:19 PM
    make sure you start the app BEFORE plugging the phone in, mine works everytime....
    05-02-09 10:11 PM
    I just un-installed and in-stalled and it works now. You might want to try that when all else fails.
    05-03-09 12:28 PM
    I find that for mac users with blackberries the best program to use is bootcamp, I was even able to update the os to .141 with no problems.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-09 12:43 PM
    I find that even with mass storage mode enabled, I have to disable the password on my storm in order for pocketmac to recognize it. If I try to just enter my pw to enable Mass storage i can see the icons on my desktop, but nothing in pocketmac. You could always try that if you're using a pw
    05-03-09 04:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD