So I downloaded pocketmac, I have a blackberry curve 8330. my phone is suuuper slow, especially with my text messages, it takes forever to open/send/receive them? how do i download the software updates so that my phone...well, works!?
    12-20-08 12:13 AM
    How many applications do you have running in the background? May want to close some of those...
    12-20-08 12:25 AM
    what do you mean? i have downloaded google maps, some weather thing and a calendar. can i close out of apps such as my camera etc?
    ps thanks for the reply!
    12-20-08 12:52 AM
    what do you mean? i have downloaded google maps, some weather thing and a calendar. can i close out of apps such as my camera etc?
    ps thanks for the reply!
    Hold the BB button down and see how many apps you have "running" not just installed... Like is google maps running with maybe flickr etc...?
    12-20-08 12:55 AM
    ok so i figured out how to close the apps.... im trying to see if that works... thanks!
    12-20-08 12:56 AM
    and when i hold down the button how do i tell which apps are running?
    sorrry for the silly questions, im new to this whole scene
    12-20-08 12:57 AM
    and when i hold down the button how do i tell which apps are running?
    sorrry for the silly questions, im new to this whole scene
    All the ones listed in the row of apps are running...
    close them all and your good to go
    12-20-08 01:06 AM
    so i went to blackberry.net and downloaded pocketmac, and then there's step two, downloading updated drivers for pocketmac and i do this and its legit not working...help?! i need a step by step basically.... i need to update my software on my curve bc its suuuper slow.
    12-22-08 10:37 PM
    so i went to blackberry.net and downloaded pocketmac, and then there's step two, downloading updated drivers for pocketmac and i do this and its legit not working...help?! i need a step by step basically.... i need to update my software on my curve bc its suuuper slow.

bad news for you Anna...

Neither PocketMac or Missing Sync will update software on your BB. They are for moving your music and contacts etc... to your BB. You need to have Windows installed on your mac and use the BB software to update it that way....

Sorry to bring the bad news...
    12-23-08 01:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD