I'm trying to move my contacts and calender from my storm to my macbook but it keeps stopping halfway. why?
    02-10-09 11:10 PM
    I'm trying to move my contacts and calender from my storm to my macbook but it keeps stopping halfway. why?
    Are you using pocketmac? If so, my experience has been terrible with it. IT stops halfway and even if you download the update there's no different. Honestly, I haven't found a 100% reliable way to do so. One that's 95% there is the first version of Missing Sync but as of now, I'm having issues with the 2.0.0 version so I wouldn't even recommend them. Sorry I couldn't be of more assistance...
    02-10-09 11:57 PM
    My advice either use or set up a gmail account... Then import your calendar to that... Finally use google sync to keep things updated OTA. I know its not the best answer but pocketmac was horrible and I didn't feel like spending money for missing sync. Hope that helps!
    02-11-09 12:19 AM
    ?

There are some weird issues with the PocketMac USB drivers for newer devices. You might try these instructions for manually removing the older USB driver and then using the driver update you mentioned. This assumes you already have PocketMac installed:

Here are some steps you can perform to make sure the new patch is installed correctly:

1. Please unplug your BlackBerry and count to 60 seconds. This allows the
    driver to completely release. (Likely, the driver wasn't released last time you tried installing the patch, so the new one didn't install correctly.)

2. Please open Finder, and locate the following folder: MacintoshHD/System/Library/Extensions/.

3. Within the "Extensions" folder, you will see a list of .kext files. scroll down the very long list, and locate the two files that start with "BlackBerry" files.

4. Please remove both of these files from your Mac: "BlackBerry.kext" and "BlackBerryUSBDev.kext". You will need your Apple Administrator user account password to remove these files from the Extensions folder. After you do so, empty your trash, please.

5. If you have not done so already, or if you have deleted the file, please download the
    DriverUpdate.dmg from here, using the instructions above again to download and install the patch:
    BlackBerry - BlackBerry for Mac

6. After you've finished the installer/driver package, please restart your Macintosh.

7. Finally, plug-in your BlackBerry handheld, then launch PocketMac for BlackBerry. The PocketMac Sync Manager should now be able to find your BlackBerry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-09 01:56 AM
    Double post
    02-11-09 01:59 AM
    best thing to do is just quit pocketmac and try again... I have the same problems its really the only thing you can do.
    02-11-09 02:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD