hi i just bought a imac today on my old pc i plugged my storm in and could auto search the device files i saved my photos on my device instead if my card everytime i plug my storm into my mac i can only search media card can someone please help on what i need to do to view the files??
    and since im hear on my pc i did a os upgrade just by downloading the file and deleting the vender in my common files can anyone help on how i would do it on a mac i have the pocketmac for my blackberry but not sure how to use it please thanks
    05-21-09 01:17 AM
    First make sure you have Mass Storage Mode enabled by going to Options, Memory, and then enabling it. If you have a media card in the device, two drivers should pop up. BLACKBERRY_1, your device memory, and BLACKBERRY_2, your media card. You then would be able to click on them and browse through.

Unfortunately, as of now there is now way to upgrade your device's OS on a Mac. The only way is on Windows via Loader.exe or Desktop Manager.
    05-21-09 01:21 AM
    when i plug my storm in i have a icon that shows blackberry 2 thats it i open it and it only shows what i have on my media card i also have it on mass storage.. you think if i itake out the card it will show blackberry1
    05-21-09 01:33 AM
    when i plug my storm in i have a icon that shows blackberry 2 thats it i open it and it only shows what i have on my media card i also have it on mass storage.. you think if i itake out the card it will show blackberry1
    There is a known issue with Mac OS-X 10.5.6 and unfortunately as well with 10.5.7.

"BB1" does not show up on Your Mac desktop. At the moment, there seems to be no way to change this.

There are one or two threads about that issue within the CB Mac Forum.

If You use a virtualizer and Windows, like VMWare Fusion, You will see both BB1 and BB2 in the WinExplorer, though.
    05-21-09 06:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD