i have set-up a MobileMe Gallery through my .mac account but for some reason i cannot access the pictures on my website through my Storm. Is there a setting i need to change in the phone or some software that i need to download to view the pictures?

A little help please...Thanks!!!

01-04-09 09:27 AM
    Never thought about accessing my .me account on my Storm...
    I just always had my albums uploaded to my storm...

But I enabled Java and even changed the browsers on the BB and still can't....

I'll keep looking and see what comes up...
    01-04-09 03:05 PM
    i think the mobile me stuff is WAY more than just java... its def atleast AJAX with some more...

they're requiring ie7, or firefox 3, or better... i'd love to see the storm support that website, but i feel that if the iphone brower doesnt, then the storm browser wouldn't either...
    01-04-09 09:08 PM
    ya been looking all day trying all modes...
    Not gonna happen me no thinks...
    01-04-09 10:48 PM
    Thanks for checking...it is appreciated. Now i'll just sit and wait for RIM to announce Desktop Mgr for MAC.

Thanks again....
    01-05-09 08:53 AM
    Thanks for checking...it is appreciated. Now i'll just sit and wait for RIM to announce Desktop Mgr for MAC.

Thanks again....
    ya.. I am waiting too...
    Hope it's soon....
    I have lots of luck with Missing Sync... Not so much Pocket Mac.
    01-05-09 01:41 PM
    i think the mobile me stuff is WAY more than just java... its def atleast AJAX with some more...

they're requiring ie7, or firefox 3, or better... i'd love to see the storm support that website, but i feel that if the iphone brower doesnt, then the storm browser wouldn't either...
    The iphone browser supports it. I can view my mobileme gallery on my iphone. But on my BlackBerry .... not so much!
    04-19-09 06:37 PM
    i have set-up a MobileMe Gallery through my .mac account but for some reason i cannot access the pictures on my website through my Storm. Is there a setting i need to change in the phone or some software that i need to download to view the pictures?

A little help please...Thanks!!!

Just posted the same question early this week. The unfortunate answer is.... you can't. The Mobile devices (excluding the Awesome Iphone) are not supported with the MobileMe site.

As I was told by a Crackberry Genius, if you want to view your pictures from your BB, save them to a memory disk.
    04-19-09 07:56 PM
    The iphone browser supports it. I can view my mobileme gallery on my iphone. But on my BlackBerry .... not so much!
    Of COURSE you can view your.mac account on your iPhone lol...
    04-19-09 08:26 PM
    I'm curious if anyone has found a way to browse mobileme galleries on a berry yet. I have set up a rss feed in viigo but its not quite what im looking for, being able to access the gallery via a browser would be great....

Any suggestions ? or is it just something that can not be don ?
    06-28-09 07:53 PM
    I'm curious if anyone has found a way to browse mobileme galleries on a berry yet. I have set up a rss feed in viigo but its not quite what im looking for, being able to access the gallery via a browser would be great....

Any suggestions ? or is it just something that can not be don ?
    No you can't view .mac account on the Storm...
    Sorry.
    06-29-09 11:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD