i need help on how to upgrade my bb 8330 os and how to do it

And how to put themes on my blackberry 8330 using a mac or using my fone
    04-06-09 07:59 PM
    i need help on how to upgrade my bb 8330 os and how to do it

And how to put themes on my blackberry 8330 using a mac or using my fone
    You need Blackberry Desktop Manager for Windows in order to upgrade your OS, be it on a PC, VM, or Bootcamp.

Themes can be installed over-the-air but the themes designer has to have the OTA Link hosted somewhere. You can check out, PimpMyBerry! - Pimp Your BlackBerry! to see free themes. Most have over-the-air install links.

Good luck.
    04-07-09 08:19 AM
    If possible, you should try to run bootcamp for the os upgrade. VMware/parallels may have a problem commencting to the device durring the upgrade (when the phone disconnects and reconnects sometimes it isn't caught by the VM)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-09 02:19 PM
    I heard Parallels is not a good option. I've had success upgrading the OS with VMware. I have not run into the issue rogo22 mentioned while upgrading, but yes, that does occur from time-to-time whether it be during upgrades or when deleting apps.
    04-07-09 03:57 PM
    Do you ever have any problems with DM using vmware? Right now I just use bootcamp but would like to be able to use vmware as long as there is no issues. I deleted vmware back when I had my windows mobile phones because of countless issues... RIM needs to make a mac DM already.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-09 04:18 PM
    Do you ever have any problems with DM using vmware?
    I've always ended up using Bootcamp. I've had no luck updating my BB with VMWare.
    04-07-09 06:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD