I'm in desperate need of help, and am LOST right now.
    Ok so, i used pocketmac for bb to sync all of my music from itunes and photos from iphoto onto my bb. For some reason, majority of the songs were only 0.1sec and the photos are not working either so i decided that i'd like to delete them all. I tried re-syncing with pocket mac and unchecking the sync to bb option, but the songs are still showing on my bb, also i deleted them from the folder that comes up on my mac when my bb is plugged in. But still nothing. I just pulled out the sd card in hopes that that would do the trick, but the songs and photos are still on my phone! How can i delete the songs & pics off my bb and when im done with that, what software can i use to add music and pics properly onto my bb? HELP IS MUCH APPRECIATED! Thanks in advance!
    03-03-09 09:05 PM
    Take the card out and try a battery pull. Then put the card back in.
    03-03-09 11:14 PM
    once you delete the files from the SD card the BB will rescan it and remove them from its library.

Personally, when loading music I just plug the BB in and use mass storage mode. Drag the files I want to the music directory on the card and go.

There is no need for a separate app IMHO.
    03-03-09 11:57 PM
    but he has a MAC and that makes it more difficult
    03-04-09 12:34 AM