I've tried everything (well at least I think I have). I downloaded syncamatic app on both my Mac and my blackberry. It seemed to move all my contact birthday's (from facebook) over to the ical (calendar), but none of my appointments have been moved over. So frustrating. The only thing I can figure out that may be wrong is the fact that when I go to the calendar > Menu > Options > then choose "groups", I see that wireless synchronization is "no" and it won't let me change that option to "yes". It's grayed out. Could that be the problem? If so...what can I do to fix this?

I'm willing to try anything to get this to work. I'm on the road a lot and I'm constantly adding appointments to my blackberry calendar. It's so frustrating that I can't get them synced automatically and have to manually type them in.
    10-14-10 01:32 PM
    I'd suggest asking your question in the Mac Users Forum. Most folks in the general device forums use PCs, and you would get more help in the Mac Users Forum.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    10-14-10 02:13 PM
    I'd suggest asking your question in the Mac Users Forum. Most folks in the general device forums use PCs, and you would get more help in the Mac Users Forum.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    Guess You beat me to it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-10 09:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD