HI GUYS/GIRLS. I'M SUPER NEW TO BLACKBERRY, I WANT TO PUT MUSIC, VIDEOS, AND CHANGE MY THEME. I INSTALLED POCKETMAC AND THE DRIVER UPDATE. WHEN I CONNECT MY BB TO MY MAC, NOTHING POPS UP?

CAN ANYONE PLEASE TELL ME WHERE TO DRAG/DROP THE MUSIC, VIDEOS AND THE THEMES? THANKS ALL IN ADVANCE.
    05-07-08 02:28 AM
    If u have a media card in ur phone, go to options and turn on mass storage, and u should be able to drag and drop files right into the music folder of ur media card.

I don't use macs much, so I could be wrong but someone else will reply soon with the correct answer or and alternative if I am wrong.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-07-08 02:33 AM
    I have the same phone as you. As far as themes i am not sure i haven't tried but you can send files like music and pics via blue tooth. enable bluetooth on both your phone and computer. Then go into media on your phone and push menu then select recieve via bluetooth. Then when its searching for connection click on the bluetooth symbol on your menu bar on your mac and scroll to your phone and there should be an option to 'send file'. select file and your done. your BB will pop up with a message asking to accept the file just click yes. PM me if you have any other questions. Good Luck!

~Cheers~
    05-07-08 08:32 AM
    HI GUYS/GIRLS. I'M SUPER NEW TO BLACKBERRY, I WANT TO PUT MUSIC, VIDEOS, AND CHANGE MY THEME. I INSTALLED POCKETMAC AND THE DRIVER UPDATE. WHEN I CONNECT MY BB TO MY MAC, NOTHING POPS UP?

CAN ANYONE PLEASE TELL ME WHERE TO DRAG/DROP THE MUSIC, VIDEOS AND THE THEMES? THANKS ALL IN ADVANCE.
    PocketMac comes with a wonderful PDF manual on the disk image that you downloaded. Please read it.
    05-07-08 11:22 AM
    Dude u are in for a rude shock. u must know that the BB is a work device and a less of multimedia device.

Anyway the bad news is that pocketmac currently has issues with sycing with models 8310 and upwards. Also the sync is pretty basic so you will not get the mulimedia sync facility. I think the best thing for u here will be to plug a microsd card in your mac and copy the music, videos etc to the card. Then plug the card into the BB and that should work. Make sure that the formats that u are transfering are supported in the BB. for music I know MP3 works and videos MP4 works and pics it is jpeg.

Have fun now
    05-07-08 03:44 PM
    thanks guys, I got the the music and videos uploaded to my BB. any idea on how to install themes?
    05-07-08 09:50 PM
    thanks guys, I got the the music and videos uploaded to my BB. any idea on how to install themes?
    The best way I found was OTA. Over the air. Most of the free themes I have been experimenting with have that option.

good luck
    06-01-08 06:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD