Okay, ive been setting my photos to save to my data card, but when i go to the photo section of the media center they arent there.

Ive been creating folders in order to organize them, but i dont know where their going.

Even when i go to "all pictures" nothing shows up... i just dont get it. They seem to be saving to a folder on the card under the Blackberry/Pictures directory, but only show in the main directory right after the photo is taken. If i exit and go back or enter the folder they i thought i was saving them to they dont appear. And the "all pictures" folder says "no pictures".

Also, i cant find the photos ive saved from picture messages received.

Im pretty computer/electronic savvy so this is racking my brain. Any ideas? Ill gladly provide more info if it helps...

Thanks in advance.
    04-02-09 11:42 PM
    honestly, I cant find the folder for my minisd card on my blackberry either. I think its annoying, but on the other hand, I feel like an ***** because there has to be a way to make a shorcut.

But searches on here have not yielded any results. Hopefully someone will answer. maybe an app i can buy or something, lol
    04-04-09 03:32 AM
    Are you guys saving them into the correct folder on your device? It should be "BlackBerry > pictures."
    04-04-09 03:40 AM
    Ok. I was trying to find videos I had saved to my media card ...

Go to MEDIA / menu / explore ....

Are you guys saving them into the correct folder on your device? It should be "BlackBerry > pictures."
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-09 05:00 AM
    i finally got it all figured out. seems like the phone just needed some time to stop being a punk. im not doing anything different, but it works now.
    04-04-09 02:23 PM
    How do I change the destination file from "pictures' to something else?
    04-20-09 07:17 AM
    When your in the camera app, click the BB button and select Options. Theres an option for where you want the photos to be saved to...
    04-20-09 01:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD