does anyone have a getting things done solution for the storm? i want to be able to manage all of my action list. i could do it in memo pretty easily, but i can't sync my memo with mail.app or ical. any suggestions?
    02-21-09 12:27 AM
    I actually use Toodledo for all of my GTD tasks and categories. Great utility, and you can create tasks and get tasks via email, or a mobile browser. What it does not have yet is a good offline application to manage your tasks a bit easier.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-09 12:47 PM
    gm for mac is what i want 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by ballard26; 02-21-09 at 12:51 PM. Reason: love and hate
    02-21-09 12:51 PM
    I have been using ToDoMatrix for a couple of years. Works great and has a nice Web based utility to manage task.

They have a good white paper also on using GTD and FTF.
    02-21-09 02:09 PM
    thanks for the replies. does to do matrix work on the storm?
    02-22-09 11:05 AM
    I'm using rememberthemilk.com and m.rememberthemilk.com They have email alerts and customizable lists. also it has the ability to send from one list to another. There is also an app that goes with it if you use the premium version, and a free app called BBRTM but it doesnt work extremely well with the storm.
    02-22-09 11:24 AM
    thanks for the replies. does to do matrix work on the storm?
    +1 For ToDoMatrix.

Yes it works like a charm for the Storm, it is a tad pricey at 60 bucks, but you will not find anything better out there at the moment. It integrates both GTD and Covey styles to make it the most powerful management tool right now.

My only gripe is that it lacks a little depth, i.e. you can only put a folder within drawer, but you cannot put a folder within a folder, but hopefully this will change.

They also offer a free 14 day trial, which can be extended at the touch of a button for a further 7 days, so you get three weeks use out of it for free.
    02-22-09 12:47 PM
    I use a combination of Remember the Milk, Evernote and Google Calendar. All sync automatically with BB
    02-22-09 01:56 PM
    thanks y'all
    02-22-09 11:30 PM
    for those who use remember the milk and evernote, how do you make it all work? do you manage the lists from your computer and view on your phone?
    02-23-09 08:57 AM
    I use Evernote for Reference, so managing on the computer works well -- although you can add a note from the phone by sending an e-mail to your special address.

I use RTM for Action, managing primarily through the Firefox extension (which works beautifully with Gmail and GTDInbox). You can add items on the phone by creating a new Task. Tasks automatically sync with MilkSync.
    02-23-09 09:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD