This could be groundbreaking news on the horizon for Mac Users with a BlackBerry!!

RIM source says Mac tools are on the way! - The Unofficial Apple Weblog (TUAW)

It seems as if RIM is preparing Mac Tools for the BlackBerry... meaning that we do not have to use partial third party solutions (Missing Sync and PocketMac)

I, for one, hope this pulls through and is true! That would make my life on a Berry with a Mac so much easier!!

I am sure all other Mac Users will rejoice to this news as well...
    09-19-08 04:56 PM
    thats great news!!!! im hoping its tru!
    09-19-08 04:57 PM
    bout time you guys get some lovin!!! Ive been gettin used to a Mac since the gf has one an shes tryin to convert me...im def lovin her laptop over my dell
    09-19-08 05:26 PM
    Already bought MissingSync. (Wasted money?)
    09-19-08 07:27 PM
    bout time you guys get some lovin!!! Ive been gettin used to a Mac since the gf has one an shes tryin to convert me...im def lovin her laptop over my dell
    YOU LOVE MY MAC-A-DOO!!!! heheheheheee....
    09-19-08 07:43 PM
    If true this will be outstanding. Sure will make life with the BB sooooo much better. Hope RIM does not take to much longer to show us 
    some love.
    09-19-08 08:48 PM
    This is great news, thank you for the info.

This could be groundbreaking news on the horizon for Mac Users with a BlackBerry!!

RIM source says Mac tools are on the way! - The Unofficial Apple Weblog (TUAW)

It seems as if RIM is preparing Mac Tools for the BlackBerry... meaning that we do not have to use partial third party solutions (Missing Sync and PocketMac)

I, for one, hope this pulls through and is true! That would make my life on a Berry with a Mac so much easier!!

I am sure all other Mac Users will rejoice to this news as well...
    09-20-08 02:59 AM
    YOU LOVE MY MAC-A-DOO!!!! heheheheheee....
    never said I didnt
    09-20-08 09:03 AM
    Horray!! I hope its true.
    09-20-08 07:40 PM
    Great news indeed! Yippy!
    09-20-08 07:43 PM
    Yay!!! *crosses fingers*
    09-21-08 03:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD