Found a great new program today called Doubletwist (can't post links yet so you'll have to google it). It is currently in beta and only available for OSX (for now, Windows version to come). It has a look and feel very much like iTunes and works great with the Bold to sync music, movies, photos, etc. Very easy to use, great interface and best of all it's free. Hope others find this program useful.
    02-24-09 09:04 PM
    Very cool. I will give it a go. Thanks for the link

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-09 09:17 PM
    Thanks . I'll check it out. I have a macbook pro and I would like to find something better to use to sync my bold.

02-24-09 09:27 PM
    Ill definitely have to check it out. There aren't too many good programs for blackberries with macs

02-24-09 11:48 PM
    Ill definitely have to check it out. There aren't too many good programs for blackberries with macs

The latest from Mark/Space (Google it) is a full on utility which includes Bluetooth proximity sync.
    02-25-09 12:53 AM
    The latest from Mark/Space (Google it) is a full on utility which includes Bluetooth proximity sync.
    I'm waiting till they release an update. 2.0 completely screwed my calender up and I had to restore from a backup and downgrade back to 1.0
    02-25-09 01:00 AM
    I'm not too happy with Missing Sync, especially version 2.0. I've used Missing Sync before with Windows Mobile phones and had generally good results but with my Blackberry I got all kinds of duplicate contact and calendar entries.
    02-25-09 07:06 AM
    Does it work with the Bold?

The DT site lists curve, pearl and storm as being supported but not the bold
    02-25-09 10:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD