I am a MAC user. I just purchased a blackberry as verizon does not...well that is another story. I have a 8330 curve. Extremely frustrated!!! I just want to sync my google calendar with the blackberry. the google sync is not working for multiple calendars though they supposedly fixed this glitch with the version of the goolge sync that i have...not my experience. Google syncs wonderfully with my ical so i want to sync my blackberry to my mac. Pocket mac does not sync the multiple calendars either. does anyone have a solution?

thanks, Nicole
    09-09-08 12:07 AM
    I could never get PocketMac to work. I hav e the same issues - vzw, curve 8330, & an iMac. Missing Sync works for me especially with iCal. So if you get the Google calendar to sync with iCal spend the money for Missing Sync you won't regret it.

Mon

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-08 09:19 AM
    my google sync works flawlessly with 4 calendars...
    09-09-08 10:12 AM
    Perhaps I have something set wrong. I have downloaded the proper version of google sync twice now and alway get the same results...one calendar. I can go into select calendar and there always seems to be one. Then I find myself in an area where al the calendars are listed, I click them, but still they all show up as one on my blackberry calendar. I don;t know if I am making any sense. If you could tell the specifics of how you set the blackberry to shoe the various calendars it would be much apprectiated. Thanks
    09-11-08 01:24 AM
    Sign out of Google sync and sign back in under your xxxx@gmail.com
    I had the same problem because my sign in was different from my gmail address.
    09-12-08 10:46 AM
    They are only going to show up as 1 on your BB, but they are still seperate on Google.

The way it works is this. You can download as many calendars to your BB as you want from google. The BB will stick all the events in your calendar. Then, any events you create will be pushed up to a calendar you specify in the settings.

But you can't have it download different google calendars to different BB calendars. And the events not on the calendar that your BB can write to can't be edited.

It's not a perfect solution, but it's also only version 0.4.
    09-12-08 11:55 AM
    I solely use Google sync to sync my Google calendar with my BB. It's flawless!
    09-13-08 06:28 PM
    instead of google sync you can use the new google mobile app and install their calendar option works perfect
    09-13-08 06:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD