I'm guessing that RIM thought if you have a Mac then you probably have an Iphone. But obivously that is not the case for all of us bb&mac lovers here.

RIM need to give Mac a disk so we bb users can upgrade our OS and sync our phones to our Mac with no problems like the PC users can.

Its not fair!
    02-24-09 12:08 PM
    Yea, when i have to open windows on my mac (so i can open desktop manager) just to tether.

that's just wrong.
    02-24-09 01:42 PM
    Try Missing Sync for Blackberry 2.0 (there is a free demo), it will do most everything including load apps, and bluetooth set up takes about 5 seconds.

*sigh* OS upgrades only do Windows
    02-25-09 12:43 AM
    I'm guessing that RIM thought if you have a Mac then you probably have an Iphone. But obivously that is not the case for all of us bb&mac lovers here.

RIM need to give Mac a disk so we bb users can upgrade our OS and sync our phones to our Mac with no problems like the PC users can.

Its not fair!
    There have been Mac users, and BB owners for far, far longer than the iPhone existed. The iPhone didn't factor at all in RIMs neglect of Mac users, but it may very well wake them up and get them to pay attention.
    02-25-09 07:14 AM
    There have been Mac users, and BB owners for far, far longer than the iPhone existed. The iPhone didn't factor at all in RIMs neglect of Mac users, but it may very well wake them up and get them to pay attention.
    I sure as heck hope so!
    02-25-09 07:32 AM
    this has been discussed in another thread. Pete6 has a very good post in this thread expaining the whole issue and how we might be able to get RIMs attention. Here's the link:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f62/whe...ealize-166943/
    02-25-09 08:29 AM
    this has been discussed in another thread. Pete6 has a very good post in this thread expaining the whole issue and how we might be able to get RIMs attention. Here's the link:

To be fair, it explains his opinion of the issue, not the issue itself. While he makes some valid points, he also makes some very, very flawed assumptions.
    02-25-09 09:38 AM

I know...I read the post and just like him I wanted to state MY opinion thanks tho!
    02-25-09 12:39 PM
    unfortunately, not enough mac users own blackberry's.
    02-25-09 01:15 PM

Its not fair!
    In my case, I had an iPhone, then the iPod Touch before I had a Mac. It was because of those devices that I had to have a MacBook.

Try Missing Sync for Blackberry 2.0 (there is a free demo), it will do most everything including load apps, and bluetooth set up takes about 5 seconds.

*sigh* OS upgrades only do Windows
    *Thinking* you must have just started using Missing Sync. I give you a week before you're ready to snap someone's neck.
    02-26-09 07:05 PM
    Personally, I sincerely hope that RIM is paying attention. And even though BB was around long before the iPhone, it would stand to reason that RIM should have enough sense to know that now that they've entered the casual arena, there are definitely more Mac users out there than before.

To be fair, it explains his opinion of the issue, not the issue itself. While he makes some valid points, he also makes some very, very flawed assumptions.
    I know...I read the post and just like him I wanted to state MY opinion thanks tho!
    Pete is very opinionated and many of his thoughts come from either his own personal knowledge or 1st hand research. I truly enjoy reading what he has to say. But please know, he doesnt have that "know it all" mentality and he is more than willing to listen to an opinion other than his own- that's how we all learn from each other.
    02-26-09 07:06 PM
    unfortunately, not enough mac users own blackberry's.
    Hag,....mmm....I think I am gonna hafta disagree here. I sincerely dont believe there has been an accurate counting of the numbers. Maybe at one time, this was true. I mean, just take the Mac forum here. CrackBerry isnt the only BlackBerry site with Mac users.

There are many more of us than the numbers would indicate.
    02-26-09 07:07 PM
    I had an iphone a while back but it did not suit the business "needs" that I needed but Im willing to bet there are pleeeenty of Mac users with BB's.

Go to macrumors and not everyone there has an iphone although you may get hated for not having one.
    02-26-09 07:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD