I deleted memopad a while back and would like to have it back now.

I've tried using the application loader on device manager on my mac but it's not there. Any idea how I can get memopad back?

Cheers!
    03-29-10 07:03 PM
    Any suggestions? Thanks
    03-30-10 10:40 AM
    I deleted memopad a while back and would like to have it back now.

I've tried using the application loader on device manager on my mac but it's not there. Any idea how I can get memopad back?

Cheers!
    You already know that, Memopad is part of the OS. To get back, First Go to Add/Remove Programs and see if you have any BlackBerry Device Software listed. If so, search your PC for vendor.xml and delete all instances.

Then launch Desktop Manager, go into Application
    Loader and place a check mark next to Memopad and click next.

It will then install the application onto your device.

If you do not have any BlackBerry Device Software listed on your PC, then click the sticky at the top of the 9700 section and follow those steps to the letter.
    04-01-10 05:38 AM
    The only way I found to add Memopad and Password Keeper back to my device after the 5.0.591 update to my Tour via Mac was to wipe the device, then reload the new OS. I went to the applications list and PK and Memopad were listed (but not before the wipe/reload) as available for addition.

It's a pain in the arse, but it was the only way I found it would work.
    04-01-10 10:44 AM
    As I have a similar problem, I browse this forum for some tips. While updating BB OS, some applications, such as Memopad, Task, BB GPS, Password keepers, are all gone. I tried to wipe out the new device OS per the tips from Lecture 101, but it didn't work. Even I tried to downgrade the OS using the old OS I have in my PC, but it said the current OS is the latest and delete first and install again. I followed the Lecture 101 but none works for me.
    First, I want to know what cause the new OS (mine V4.5.0.174 from AT&T) deleted the BB applications and they are not in the list of DM applications.
    Secondly, how effectively can I restore the applications?
    Anyone can help this??
    04-18-10 08:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD