So I am using a macbook and my Storm, and I can get them to successfully pair but it always says "not connected" even though they pair successfully. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?

These are my settings on my phone:

This is what I get on my computer when I try to pair:

I hope these images are helpful as this is really annoying me, I need bluetooth connectivity!
    Last edited by poopieboy; 02-11-09 at 06:30 PM.
    02-11-09 06:21 PM
    Your doing nothing wrong... yet. I just fixed this issue. If you want to get a pic from your mac (for example) go to Storm and go to media>pics>all pics. Menu button> Recieve using bluetooth.

Now, go to your mac. Do a spotlight search for "Bluetooth". Find Bluetooth File Exchange. its the top hit for me. Open it, and follow the instructions.

HOpe I helped

Just curious, whats ur specs
    02-11-09 07:12 PM
    Im running .99 upgrading to .103 as we speak.. I can do what you said but that's not what I'm trying to do. I'm trying to have it say Connected: Yes and have a green circle instead of red. The reason for this is that sometimes I don't have my USB cable with me and need to update my calendar through pocketmac using Bluetooth. It will only work if my device is actually "connected" via Bluetooth.

Does anyone know what's up with this?
    02-11-09 11:17 PM
    Poopieboy, I'm having the same problem, and I haven't figured out the solution yet.

I just got my first blackberry (the 8900 Curve); it's a sweet phone! I tried using BB's "pocketmac" software, but it would only sync part of my contacts before it stalled (i.e. it would say "syncing data", but it would just sit there).

I got "Missing Sync" (pre-2.0 version), and that worked perfectly for my contacts. But now that I've updated to 2.0, I want to get the bluetooth working between my macbook pro (13" Intel, bought in Fall, 2007) and my BB.

Let's keep each other posted on any progress.

03-19-09 10:34 AM