Hopefully this is not against any rules of the forum. Delete if it is. And sorry

I just found, thanks to lifehacker, that MacHeist, is giving a bundle of free Mac software that some might find useful. Also if over 500,000 people download the bundle, they also give out a Word processor for free. Bundle total cost is of $154 regularly.

They only ask for Name and email address!

It is all free and useful depending on your needs

Enjoy

MacHeist nanoBundle

LifeHacker post: Grab the MacHeist nanoBundle for Free - Mac OS X - Lifehacker

Note: I do NOT get anything from these. Just wanted to inform the CB community with Macs of the deal
    11-08-09 12:33 AM
    good look!!
    11-09-09 05:42 PM
    Hopefully this is not against any rules of the forum. Delete if it is. And sorry

I just found, thanks to lifehacker, that MacHeist, is giving a bundle of free Mac software that some might find useful. Also if over 500,000 people download the bundle, they also give out a Word processor for free. Bundle total cost is of $154 regularly.

Note: I do NOT get anything from these. Just wanted to inform the CB community with Macs of the deal
    Being the professional cynic that I am, I wonder why they want half a million people to D/L this incredibly valuable stuff? My spider sense tells me that it it reminicent of a bot herders request!!!
    11-15-09 01:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD